Massage therapy is one of the most effective methods for generating whole-body wellness and promoting general physical comfort, but hiring a professional masseur or masseuse can quickly get prohibitively expensive. For the longest time, those who required the aid of comprehensive massage therapy had no other option but to spend their hard-earned money on weekly or even daily appointments. However, thanks to the Kneading Fingers Neck & Back Massager, that limitation is a thing of the past.
What is the Kneading Fingers Massager?
Kneading Fingers™ is a neck and back massager that uses two rotating thumbs to deliver the closest sensation to a real massage. The deep kneading action of the rotating thumbs is far more effective than vibrating type back or neck massagers. The Kneading Fingers is designed to virtually duplicate the firm kneading action of a trained masseur.
This kneading massage machine can be used on most any high back upholstered chair or a high back office chair. It is also ideal for school athletic departments, exercise clubs and employee break rooms.
Do Massage Therapy Pain Management Machines Work?
Many experts believe that as much as 90 percent of all human diseases are caused by stress-related tension, and massage therapy specifically works to alleviate that tension. There are no demographics that wouldn’t benefit from massage therapy to a certain degree. Children can benefit from massage therapy just as much as seniors, and top-tier athletes can benefit from it as much as those who need chronic pain therapy after an injury. Sore muscles are a part of life for a huge portion of the population, and massage therapy has become more popular than ever in response to that growing physical stress. When a qualified massage therapist isn’t available, massage therapy machines like the Kneading Fingers Massager make an excellent alternative. Children experiencing growing pains or muscle strains resulting from sports can certainly benefit from this type of machine, and adults with bodily aches and pains can experience the same results. That’s why these machines are becoming exceedingly popular in sports medicine, school athletic departments, exercise facilities, relaxation clubs, chiropractic offices, and even professional workplaces.
Relieve tension headaches, stress, and tight muscles from the comfort of your home with the Kneading Fingers™ Neck & Back Massager. Using this kneading neck and back massager helps facilitate your regular chiropractic or massage therapy sessions. By keeping your body relaxed on a daily basis, you are less likely to pull a muscle or end up stiff and sore.
The Benefits of Massage Therapy
- RESTORE the body’s vigor
- IMPROVE muscle function and help alleviate pain from arthritis and fibromyalgia
- RELIEVE spasms, tightness and pain associated with muscular disorders such as spasmodic torticollis
- HELP improve range of motion
- RELIEVE certain types of pain caused by degenerative disc disease
- RELIEVE muscular aches and pains and promote muscle relaxation
- STIMULATE sensory nerves which help relieve headaches
- Neck massage can PROMOTE sinus drainage Massage therapy addresses a variety of health conditions, the most prevalent being stress-related tension, which, experts believe, accounts for 80%-90% of disease. Massage is beneficial for all ages, from children to seniors, and for all walks of life, from athletes to those healing from injuries. More people than ever are using massage to manage and relieve pain associated with sore, overworked muscles.This neck massage machine can be used by the whole family. It is ideal for children participating in sports who develop sore or strained muscles. Children with Osgood-Schlatter Disease or growing pains can find relief by using the Kneading Fingers™.The Original Kneading Fingers by Clark™ continues to be available at factory direct pricing! Join the growing number of individuals who are including massage as a part of their health routine by purchasing the Kneading Fingers™ Neck & Back Massager today.