Using the Exerciser Elite®
Read all instructions carefully before using the Exerciser Elite®.
Place the machine on a carpeted area with the handle of the machine facing toward the direction you will be lying as shown in the photo below. This is extremely important as the padded ankle rest is designed to be used in this manner and could cause discomfort if used incorrectly. If using the machine on a bed, please refer to the Alternate Uses Section on page 15. Lie down on your back and place your ankles on the padded ankle rest.
Press the power button to turn unit on. The digital timer should display 2. If the digital timer displays P1 or P2, this indicates you have pushed the Prog button instead of the Power button. Push the Power button to turn the machine off. Press Power button again and this time the digital timer should display 2. The red speed indicator light should display 1. Press the speed button to select the desired speed 1 through 5. Press timer button to select desired amount of time from 2 minutes up to 16 minutes.
NOTE: When the machine first comes on, it will gradually increase speed until the selected speed is reached, regardless of which speed is selected. When you select a different speed during your session, the machine will gradually increase or decrease until the newly selected speed is reached.
1. Place your arms at your sides.
2. Bend your knees and place your feet directly behind the handle of the Exerciser Elite.
3. With your knees together, move your legs to one side and then to the other, without moving your upper back. You will feel a nice stretch in your hips and lower back.
4. Continue to do this to the best of your ability 2-3 times.
5. Relax for approximately 30 seconds.
6. After this rest period, roll to one side and get up slowly.
Drinking a glass of water after your session is recommended to help flush toxins from the body that were released during your session.